- Admission to the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Supervised Traineeship
- Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours), Queensland University of Technology
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Human Movement Studies), Phillip Institute of Technology
Professional & Community Memberships
- Member, Women Lawyers Association of Queensland (WLAQ)
- Member, Queensland Law Society
- Member, Family Law Practitioners Association (FLPA)
- Member, Golden Key Society
I am a general practice solicitor with a passion for the law and client satisfaction. My previous vocations are in the health and fitness industry as well as retail management.
I started studying law externally as a mature age student whilst a stay at home mother living remotely and raising young children. I commenced working in the legal industry as a Law Clerk and completed my law degree. I undertook a two year Supervised Traineeship then commenced practising law as a solicitor.
During my legal career, I have thoroughly enjoyed meeting clients and establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with them. I firmly believe this is not only an essential aspect of being a good solicitor but is also essential to properly assist clients to solve their legal problems and achieve desirable outcomes.
I am attracted to law for its diversity; however, I became a solicitor because I have a passion for helping people.
I proudly manage the Ipswich & Brisbane Valley branch of Swift Legal.