Swift Legal are experts in providing legal advice for all matters relating to wills and estate planning. We can help:
- Advise you in relation to deceased estate administration and probate
- Write a will that carries out your intentions
- Set up trusts, including family, testamentary, protective and disability trusts
- Advise you in relation to choosing executors, attorneys and guardians
- Advise you on strategies to minimise the risks that your estate is contested and subjected to litigation
- Advise you on asset protection strategies and wealth management mechanisms
- Advise you on superannuation as part of estate planning
- Advise you on:
- Family Trusts
- Discretionary Trusts
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
Estate planning includes not only your Will, but also dealing with the event of you losing the capacity to make decisions about your affairs. You can plan for these situations by putting in place an Enduring Power of Attorney. This kind of planning is essential to the everyday person to ensure you and your family are protected in situations of tragedy and difficulty.
This planning ensures that if you somehow become unable to make decisions about your finances, your medical treatment or living arrangements then the person or persons who you trust to make these decisions can do so unhindered.